When it comes to delivering high-quality customized wire forming, we’re the experts.
Rockford Specialties provides precision wire forms and custom wire forming services that create the parts and components you want, when you want them.
For more than 30 years, Rockford Specialties has supplied custom wire form components to OEMs and a wide range of industries, including food service, consumer products, and laboratory and medical equipment.
We offer in-house engineering, tooling, and fabrication services, and have the expertise to manufacture even the most challenging custom configurations.
What is Wire Forming?
Wire forming is the process of applying mechanical force to shape, bend, coil or flatten a length of wire into a specific configuration.
With wire forming, wire can be made into nearly any form and be shaped in almost any way: bent left or right, up or down, angled, coiled and cut. It can be linked together to form a chain, or have other additional forms added to them.
Wire used in wire forming can be round, flat, hexagonal, square, oval, triangular, elliptical or D-shaped. It can made of steel and stainless steel.
Supplying the custom services you need
Rockford Specialties has the expertise, experience and equipment to deliver the custom wire forming you want. We offer an array of primary and secondary custom wire forming production services:
Primary Production Services
- Wire straighten and cut off
- 2D & 3D automated CNC bending
- Air and special bending
- Press and brake forming
- MIG, TIG, Resistance and Robotic Welding
- Custom Finishing
Secondary Production Services
Rockford Specialties provides custom wire forming for mild steel and stainless steel between .091 inch and .625-inch in diameter. We offer:
- 3D CNC Wire Forming for up to .500” Diameter Steel Wire
- 2D CNC Wire Forming for up to .5” Diameter
- 2D CNC Wire Forming for up to .375” Diameter Steel Wire
- Straight and Cut for .080” to ..625” Diameter Steel Wire
Providing the part you want
Rockford Specialties provides custom wire form components and parts for a wide range of uses in a wide range of industries. Our precision wire forming is used to create integral parts and components, including:
- Refrigerator shelving
- Oven racks
- Grill and smoker racks
- Commercial coffee baskets
- Wire Displays
- Wire Racks
- Wire Baskets
- Wire Guards
- Wire Hooks
- Wire Screens
Rockford Specialties is your prefect custom wire forming partner. We have the industry experience and technical expertise to deliver the customized component you want, the way you want it, when you want it.
- Accommodates short and long production runs
- Provides finished and unfinished goods
- Offers fast turnaround from design to delivery
- Makes parts with high-quality edging
- Provides sturdy, safe packaging and shipping
- Adheres to our own strict quality control standards
- Offers in-house design and engineering
- Has competitive pricing
Delivering the service you deserve
For more than three decades, Rockford Specialties has provided high-quality, long-lasting, laser-cut components and industrial custom fabricated wire for use in a wide variety of industries.
Our dedicated experts work closely with you every step of the way to design, develop, and deliver the precision-crafted part and customized wire that meets – and exceeds – your performance expectations.
Rockford Specialties has the experience, the expertise and the equipment you need.
Rockford Specialties is your perfect custom wire form partner
- Operating for 40 years
- Dedicated customer service team
- Rigid quality control processes and procedures
- Effortlessly complete complex, challenging configurations, including production quality prototypes
- Flexibility to accommodate small and large production runs
- Meet time-sensitive delivery deadlines
- Utilize state-of-the-art wire forming and laser cutting technology
- Headquartered in Rockford, IL – in the heartland of America