Be on the cutting edge by using high-quality laser cutting from Rockford Specialties.
For more than three decades, Rockford Specialties has delivered custom industrial metal laser cutting and industrial laser cutting services to the OEM, Point Of Purchase, and other specialties industries.
What is Laser Cutting?
Laser cutting is a technology that uses a laser to slice materials. Using a motion control system, laser cutting machines direct the output of a high-power laser to follow a pattern to be cut onto material, such as steel or stainless steel. The focused beam melts, burns, or vaporizes the material, leaving an edge with a high-quality surface finish.
Supplying the services you need
For more than 40 years, Rockford Specialties has offered superior custom laser cutting services for all your mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum components and parts.
Our standard cutting capabilities are:
- Mild Steel – between .010 and .750
- Stainless Steel – between.010 and .625
- Aluminum – between.010 and .500
- Cutting Speed up to 800 IPM
- Cutting Envelope 60″ x 120″
- Positioning Accuracy: +/- .004
- Tolerance +/- .005
- Repeatability: +/- .001
All laser cut tolerances ±.005” at best. Tolerances vary with material & thickness
As secondary production services, Rockford Specialties offers:
- Custom Finishing
Using the right equipment
Rockford Specialties utilizes state-of-the-art technology to provide the highest quality custom industrial metal laser cutting and industrial laser cutting:
3000 Watt Laser
- 5′ x 10′ twin pallet
- Unparalleled versatility for cutting various metals
- Precise, fast cuts to both thick and thin metals
- Auto exchange table, no waiting between cutting two sheets
- Energy efficient
Trumpf TruLaser 3030 Fiber Laser
- Auto load cell for maximum efficiency
- Very flexibile
- BrightLine fiber guarantees highest edge quality
- Intricate cutting even on thick mild steel
- Can create small contours in thick mild steel
- Provides accurate position recognition
- Energy efficient
Rockford Specialties is your prefect custom wire forming partner. We have the industry experience and technical expertise to deliver the customized component you want, the way you want it, when you want it.
- Accommodate short and long production runs
- Offer custom finishing
- Fast turnaround from design to delivery
- Parts include high-quality edging
- Provide sturdy, safe packaging and shipping
- Adhere to our own strict quality control standards
- Offer in-house design and engineering
- Competitive pricing
Delivering the service you deserve
For more than three decades, Rockford Specialties has provided high-quality, long-lasting, laser-cut components and industrial custom fabricated wire for use in a wide variety of industries.
Our dedicated experts work closely with you every step of the way to design, develop, and deliver the precision-crafted part and customized wire that meets – and exceeds – your performance expectations.
Rockford Specialties has the experience, the expertise and the equipment you need.
Rockford Specialties is your perfect custom wire form partner
- Operating for 40 years
- Dedicated customer service team
- Rigid quality control processes and procedures
- Effortlessly complete complex, challenging configurations, including production quality prototypes
- Flexibility to accommodate small and large production runs
- Meet time-sensitive delivery deadlines
- Utilize state-of-the-art wire forming and laser cutting technology
- Headquartered in Rockford, IL – in the heartland of America