When it comes to welded components, we’re all about strength, durability, and reliability.
For more than 40 years, Rockford Specialties has supplied superior custom welded components using high-quality, precision MIG and TIG welding services, resistance welding services, and robotic welding.
Rockford Specialties custom forms wire into different shapes and expertly welds them together to create a high-quality, long-lasting final assembly that meets your exact specifications for tolerances, size, shape, and performance.
Our highly-trained staff fully utilizes the latest welding technologies. Rockford Specialties has the industry experience and technical expertise to deliver the customized welded component you want, the way you want it, when you want it.
- Accommodate short and long production runs
- Offer custom finishing
- Fast turnaround from design to delivery
- Parts include high-quality edging
- Provide sturdy, safe packaging and shipping
- Adhere to our own strict quality control standards
- Offer in-house design and engineering
- Competitive pricing
Supplying the welding you need
Rockford Specialties offers high-quality custom welded components using MIG and TIG welding services, resistance welding and robotic welding.
MIG (Metal Inert Gas) Welding
An automatic arc process where welding occurs with the help of a consumable electrode and a shielding gas. A wire moves continuously to the heated tip of the welder, which melts the wire. That allows a large amount of molten metal to drip onto the base and join it to another piece.
TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) Welding
An electric arc passes between a tungsten electrode and the metal base.
A current of electricity creates a pool of molten metal as it passes between the two metal bases. This molten metal joins the pieces of metal together.
Robotic Welding Automation
Using mechanized, programmable tools – robots – to handle parts and perform welds. Robotic welding can be faster, more accurate and produce less waste.
Serving your industry
Rockford Specialties supplies custom welded components for a wide variety of industries, including;
- Food Service
- Consumer Products
- Laboratory Equipment
- Medical Supply
- Lawn & garden
- Military & defense
Delivering the service you deserve
For more than three decades, Rockford Specialties has provided high-quality, long-lasting, laser-cut components and industrial custom fabricated wire for use in a wide variety of industries.
Our dedicated experts work closely with you every step of the way to design, develop, and deliver the precision-crafted part and customized wire that meets – and exceeds – your performance expectations.
Rockford Specialties has the experience, the expertise and the equipment you need.
Rockford Specialties is your perfect custom wire form partner
- Operating for 40 years
- Dedicated customer service team
- Rigid quality control processes and procedures
- Effortlessly complete complex, challenging configurations, including production quality prototypes
- Flexibility to accommodate small and large production runs
- Meet time-sensitive delivery deadlines
- Utilize state-of-the-art wire forming and laser cutting technology
- Headquartered in Rockford, IL – in the heartland of America