Stainless Steel Wire Baskets
Companies across numerous industries need heavy-duty wire baskets for a wide range of demanding applications. For increased durability and corrosion resistance, stainless steel baskets offer the higher durability many companies need.
Rockford Specialties is your source for quality, durable stainless steel industrial baskets. In business for more than 30 years, we provide customized stainless steel wire forming services to a range of industries, including:
Stainless Steel Industrial Baskets
Stainless steel wire offers a number of advantages over other forms of wire.
- Its high tensile strength, high impact tolerance, and exceptional scratch resistance make it useful for applications such as industrial baskets.
- High-temperature resistance. Unlike other materials such as carbon steel and aluminum, which tend to warp and bend when subjected to high temperatures, stainless steel will retain its integrity even when subjected to very high heat.
- Corrosion resistance. Certain manufacturing processes involve harsh chemicals and corrosive solvents which can quickly damage materials such as carbon steel. Stainless steel can undergo extended exposure to these types of chemicals and still maintain its structural integrity.
We can customize a solution suitable for integration into your existing frameworks and equipment. Rockford Specialties stainless steel wire forming and fabrication services can fabricate square and circular wire baskets to your specific measurements, and wire in sizes ranging from .091” to .625”, giving you a wide range of strength in the final product
We also have a complete range of in-house production services for stainless steel wire forming, including:
- Press brake forming
- MIG, TIG, resistance, and robotic welding
- Wire crimping, straightening and cut-off equipment
- 2D & 3D automated CNC bending
- Air bending
- Custom finishing
We can also accommodate short and long production runs, and provide finished and unfinished goods according to your specifications.
Rockford Specialties has the experience and equipment to provide the quality custom wire forming services you need. Contact us today to learn more.